Saturday, August 27, 2005

Results

It has been a long time since I last blog. Undergoing a lot of stress nowadays. Will I really break down? I think I might. End of year examination is just round the corner. Yet my results are like shit sia. Perhaps I might excel, perhaps I might do worse. Perhaps I have chosen the wrong secondary school when I was primary six. I will scan my report sheet once I get it next week. I must learn how to make full use of my time. So many things waiting for me to do. And I can't find time out to do them. I really can't. Feel so damn irritated to have so many things on hand and I can't find time to finish them. Breaking down is sooner or later thing to me.

Anyway, I have gotten back most of the results for my common test. Left with chemistry and literature. It's going to be a big blow to me. I will not post any of my results here yet. Perhaps u can see for youself once i scan my results slip and post it online.

Went to the exhibition on Love Me, Love Me Not. It's an exhibition on icons and symbols in Singapore. Quite okay. Saw quite a number of things. Then I bought a stamp collection on Singapore's 40 years journey for $1.50. After the exhibition, we along the Singapore River to the explanade. So far away. Haha. On the way, we bought ice-cream to eat. It's so delicious. The ice is sour because it's green apple and the jelly inside is sweet. We walked and eventually found explanade. Went to buy strawberry dip in dark chocolate. So nice. I simply love it. Went to the roof terrance. So nice. Went home soon after that. But both of us don't know how to go home from there. Haha. Walked around trying to find the MRT station. Lost our way and went to ask people for help. Haha. Finally We found it and took the train home.

That's all ba. Bye!

No comments: